Monday, May 9, 2011

May

It has been too long since I made a post.  My goal is to post once a week and I have fallen down on that since Easter.  The lenten season was, indeed, a wonderful clearing season for me.  It ended in the midst of crazy chaos, however, and I need to get back on track.  Graduation was last Saturday so we had that and all the craziness of move out in the residence hall.  Last week we closed on the house that we plan to "retire" to when I am finally ready to give up my live in position in the residence hall.  In the meantime, my best friend / sister and her kids will be taking care of it for us so we spent the weekend painting, prepping, and imagining ... and ignoring the work I needed to do to wrap up the school year.  I also started my first summer class last Monday night.

May is shaping up to be a month of joyful busy-ness with the house, vacation with my family coming up and all the normal happenings of early summer on campus.  I hope to begin to get a routine established this week so as to maximize my use of time to focus on what is really important while enjoying the slower pace of summer.

That's all I have for now ... no deep thoughts today :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment