Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Rutledge Photography Philosophy, Services & Price List

I have always enjoyed taking pictures. I like to capture special moments and the personalities of those who I photograph. Over the years people have suggested that I could shoot professionally. When I began to look into that (and even when I priced my own wedding pictures nearly 20 years ago) I was astonished by how much it costs to have someone capture those special moments. As I have begun to develop my own business my goal has been to cater to families on a budget who want to capture those special events but my not be able to afford to work with some of the higher priced premiere studios and photographers.

My style is simple and straightforward. I prefer natural lighting and settings but will also work with indoor lighting when requested. My goal is to catch a glimpse into the heart of my subjects and to go deeper than standard posed portraits. For this reason a family portrait sitting will generally take between 45 and 60 minutes. When the session is done and the photos have been edited I want you to have full access to your photos not for a limited time but forever. This is why I leave the prints up to you and prepare for you a DVD with your full resolution images complete with a copyright release. I also will post your images online and provide a link you can share with your family and friends.

My general rates are as follows:

Rates & Pricing
Prices are for sitting and CD with digital images. No prints are included in the pricing. The purchaser will own the rights to the photos and may make prints and copies as desired. If you wish to order prints through me you may also do that for an additional fee.
Homeschool School Pictures $30 / child
Includes 3-5 poses

Senior Pictures (up to 90 minutes) $200.00
One location, up to three wardrobe changes
Additional hour $100.00

Family Portrait Sitting, single family (up to 1 hour) $150.00
May Include individual poses of each family member, full family poses and subgroups as desired by the family.
Additional hour $75.00

Family Portrait Sitting, multiple families (up to 90 minutes) $250.00
May Include poses of each family group, full family poses, subgroups and / or individual shots as desired by the family.
Additional hour $75.00


Event Photography (up to 3 hours) $400.00
Additional hours $150 / hour

Wedding photography (up to 8 hours on location) $1500
Additional hours $150 / hour

If you want more details, have questions, are are interested in booking something please contact me through facebook or via email at drutledge@rc.edu.

No comments:

Post a Comment